Guadalupe Peak Trip
Trip hosted by FBC West Men's Ministry
- June 24 - Travel to the area
- June 25 - Hike the peak (travel home)
- June 26 - Travel home OR visit Carlsbad Caverns
- Individuals and families are invited to attend
- Each family will be responsible for the cost of their hotel room
- Tickets to the park(s) paid by Men's Ministry Fund
What is Guadalupe Peak?
- Highest Natural Point In Texas
- Elevation 8,751 feet above sea level
- Located in the Guadalupe Mountains National Park
- Part of the Guadalupe Mountains range in southeastern New Mexico and West Texas
- Just 28 miles southwest of Carlsbad Caverns National Park.
To receive further information, please complete the below form by June 1, 2022: